Monday 11 February 2008

Operator Please

************************************

Upcoming February Pure Groove Instores:

11th - LOVVERS (6.30)
15th - Operator Please (6.30)
16th - Let's Wrestle (4)
18th - Kid Harpoon (6.30)
28th - Pete and the Pirates (6.30)

************************************

Busy busy busy! That's what February is all about. Thank goodness after January. Nature's busy too, the sun has joined us as well - yesterday I saw daffodils coming through, and crocuses peeping out.

Operator Please are all fresh and youthful too. In the springtime of their lives as my grandfather might say.

Operator Please look like they’re having way more fun than I did when I was in a band. Which isn’t really that hard as the guitarist in my band said he’ll ‘break our faces’ if he sees us again. These infectiously happy-go-lucky Australian youths entered a high school ‘Battle of the Bands’, then conquered the world via lots of great shows. Shimmy down to this one.

No comments: